Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

I have a water infection which comes and goes.

I think I have a water infection but it keeps on coming and going and its really irritating it has ran in the family if it goes then comes back then it goes again can I go to the GP and get something which it will make it go for good ?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Sep 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  142
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
You require complete purification of water.
Now a days many purifiers are available like aquaguard,RO water plant.
If this facility is not available then boil the water,cool it and then use.
You can put chlorine tab to purify it.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 31 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor