Owl Image

I have a strained heart, what does that mean ?

my dr. told me today i have a strained heart .what does that mean.? i m already on blood pressure med,then today he added toprolxr.
Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Please see a different doctor and try not to take too many medications. Could it be a side effect or a reactions from the blood pressure meds. Maybe you don't even need that. You also may want to consider finding a doctor who believes in alternative medicines along with our traditional ways. More people are on medications that are either very wrong for them or they don't need them at all due to a miss-diagnosis. Remember, most of our doctors are just legal drug pushers!!! It is all about money!!! Please get yourself another opinion. Best of Luck and Good Health to you!