Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

I have a staph infection in my pubic hair just about my vagina

i have a staph infection in my pubic hair just about my vagina. its quite deep and dont know how to get rid of it without going to the doctor . i dont want to tell my mum because it would be weird what do i do?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Aug 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  526
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You may use Mupirocin ( antibiotic )ointment for local application ,If you don't have any allergy to that..But if the infection is more then you might need oral antibiotics and even drainage of the pus collected...I would advise an physical examination anyway...
Answered: Tue, 17 Aug 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor