• question-icon

I have a redness on cheeks. I applied suncross and now it is getting more worse

hi doc i m 22years old and i had problem of redning of my cheeks due to thinner skin and they are always red, then i applied suncross cream of raxabaxy prescribed by doc which reactioned on my cheeks and my cheek skin burnt and skin got removed after some weeks very little skin recovered but now my cheeks are more red than earlier please suggest me some solution for recovering skin and reduce the redness..please..
Thu, 28 Jul 2011
hi
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
you may have a hypersensitive skin .that's why it may get reacted even suncross cream .so don't apply anything with out an allergy test(you have to apply a small quantity of cream to the back of your ears ,if there is no reaction after 24 hrs then you can use it safely).so discusse the current problem with your dermatologist becoz for better evaluation one have to see your face