Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

I have a problem of premature ejacualation, please suggest me

premature ejacualation ---- though i am a father of 2 kids , this PE has been a common problem for me., even my partner says why you have finished it so fast, i am unanswerable, if i wanted to take the second round, it takes longer time for arousal, ,my partner feels unhappy, as though i have the control over my orgasm, all i want is to go for a real reasonable LONG TIME ( atleast half an hour, instead of just 4 to 5 strokes ) PLEASE GUIDE ME TO MY REAL LONG PLEASURE.
Tue, 6 Jul 2010
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Good you have the solution in the description. you say the second take long time for arousal, orgasm and more time. YOu have to utilize that. Why not get into bathroom and finish the first one and come back to the bed for actual play with the partner. Let your partner does not know. You should not wonder for the reasons of PME you just have to remove it fromt eh braion and try to help yourself.

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor