Owl Image

I have a on, off pain with my heart that sometimes races too

I have a on, off pain with my heart that sometimes races too, is the familier for a 14 year old ?
I have some pain near where my heart is, and I get sudden pains now and again and sometimes my heart races too now and again, is this normal (growing pains) for a 14 year old. And if it isn't, does anyone know what it could be? Thanks, Kris. I have some pain near where my heart is, and I get sudden pains now and again and sometimes my heart races too now and again, is this normal (growing pains) for a 14 year old. And if it isn't, does anyone know what it could be? Thanks, Kris Can I say thanks to everyone who has helped with this. I have checked some meanings up on the internet, and it seams to shead some light on the situation. I shall talk to my mum tomorrow about... Just one last thing, how do you recon she would react with me saying this to her ? Should I just show her this page? Thanks again to everyone who is helping, it means so much (: Kris!
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
It's palpatations, my daughter gets this from time to time. Can be caused if you are stressed a little bit or worry about things. Not sure why you get the pains though, so if i were you, visit your doctor and have a check up ok...