Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

I have a clear sack or raised blister like area on my eyeball

I have a clear sack or raised blister like area on my eyeball. It is causing discomfort, I have had no recent eye infection or injury. What is wrong and how do I treat this? Feverish ball sack came up in my search, what is this? I have no known health issues, am active, healthy weight, etc. The sack or growth on my eye is causing redness, and is raised off of eye--seemingly a part of or under the clear coating of the eye. Lisa
Asked On : Tue, 18 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  2207
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic portal
sice the problem is painless it is not begin with you can use astringent eye drops for a few weeks.this usually not treated unless unsightly.
Answered: Tue, 10 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor