I found my underwear with ants on my first discharge for this month

Hi. I m 17. 5 1, 46kgs. Just now, I found my underwear with ants on my first discharge for this month. This is the first time that it happened. What might be the cause of that? I m quite feeling a little nervous. Thanks a lot for the answer.
Fri, 22 Apr 2011
Hello.
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Ants could not have come from the vagina as it remains always wet and is well apposed.There is no free space in which ants could possibly survive. What you saw on your underwear must have been something else. Just keep your private parts neat and clean.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com