Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

I can feel very down and feel I want to cry and I get so angry and frustrated, please help

Hi my names Claire, i'm 26, female. I have not long been diagnosed with ADD and having anger issues. I can feel very down and feel I want to cry and I get so angry and frustrated. Lately however iv been experiencing strange things. Iv been seeing people who aren't there and occasionally ill hear someone shout my name but either no ones said a word or there's no one else there. iv also been talking outloud instead of keeping the thoughts in my head and i don't realise I'm doing this until someone replies to my outburst. I do drink quite abit and my work can get ontop of me at times but i work from home with my own business and the drinking is approx 2 glasses of wine a night and ill go out one night every two weeks. I also shake alot and my temperature jumps high and low. Im becoming very concerned as i feel like I'm about to snap.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  194
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

You are having more of a psychiatric problem and that can be treated. What you need is the right medications as of now to come out of this as early as possible. But do not expect quick results. Give the medicines atleast about 3 weeks of time to act.

Answered: Thu, 18 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor