Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Autistic child. Feel frustrated and stressed. What should help me?

Hello doctor iam 30 year old married women as a homemaker taking care of 2 childern whose age is boy with mild autism and 11 month old girl baby husdand working for a private concern... I use feel so frustrated and feel so stress and get hurt for silly issues and getting angry lot of time burstout... don t know y what should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Public Forum

In your case first there is need to investigate cause of your stress and frustration. Care of

Following are possible causes of stress and frustration in your case:
-Anxiety and depression: due to stress of looking after 2 kids, specially to one kid having autism.
-Poor medical condition: As you delivered just 11 month back, so check your hemoglobin level and take healthy diet.
-Adjustment problem: Involve your husband and other family members to care kids.

You can meet nearby psychiatrist/psychologist to ascertain cause and treatment according to cause.

Till that time take healthy diet, accept your child problem and do morning brisk walk. It will relax you and will reduce stress and frustration to some extent.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Wish you Good Health.

Dr. Ashish Mittal
Answered: Mon, 14 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor