Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

I am suffering pain when Peeing. What is wrong with me ?

I ve recently went to visit my boyfriend for 10 days, and we had sex alot. Now since I ve been home for 2 days, it hurts to pee, and everytime I wipe there is a light pink on the paper. I also get this tinkling feeling in my bladder . What is wrong with me ?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Sep 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  814
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response
you most likely have a uti. make sure to drink alot of fluids, and take some cranberry pills or get some otc azo medicine. if symptoms persist after 48 hours, i would get checked by a doctor to make sure that you don't have a bladder or kidney infection. i know bc i just had a bladder infection, and i am on antibiotics now.
Answered: Wed, 22 Sep 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor