Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from male pattern baldness and its hereditary. How to avoid?

Hello, I am 24 years male. I am suffering from male pattern baldness . This is inherited from my father and grandfather. I wanted to know if there is any medicine/treatment to stop hair loss if not regrow hair without any side effects. I have taken 1 year treatment in homeopathy but no result. I am taking proper diet and ample rest and sleep.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  326
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello... as u r just 24 ur hair follicles are still alive so total recovery plus regrowth is possible in you case.. we assure full results.. along wit the diet u need to take internal medicines.. its a new way of prescribing medicines with faster results..god bless
Answered: Tue, 21 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor