Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from itchy skin, what should I do ?

i am suffering from itchy skin since 8 months. it started with a small red ring on inner thigh and dried in 15 days and after some time i got more ring like patches near that area and now it has covered some area on buttocks, under the arm and area near the crotch. im 25 yrs. what should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  805
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi deepti
use candid powder its anti fungal.
Answered: Thu, 31 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
You seems to be getting fungal infection allover.You should take anti fungal medicine like fluconazole or terbinafin orally.Use any good anitfungal powder too .Keep the area clean .
take care,
Answered: Fri, 28 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor