Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

I am suferring from spermatorrhea, Tell me the medicine and diet.

Sir my name is sam from India, I am suferring from spermatorrhea (semen pass through urine) last 6 months. i have no taken any medicine for this disease. i want to ask for take medicine and diet . regularly weakness in both legs, lot of pain in morning and sleeping time. more weakness, nutritional deficiency . please reply as soon as possible.
Asked On : Thu, 6 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  541
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic
Thanks for your query
Most likely it is what is called "Dhat Syndrome". You most likely do not have sperms in urine. Get urine routine microscopy done. It may be protein, pus flakes, or nothing. Sperms in urine can come only after masterbation/intercourse, not otherwise.
Take care
Answered: Tue, 13 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor