I am not getting periods. Please tell me the solution

Hello, Please tell me the tablet to get the periods early available in Mumbai.
My age- 23 female
I have regular periods but this month periods got delayed for 8 days. I had sex with ma partnr but he didn't ejaculate inside.. Now I am not getting periods. Please tell me the solution.
Wed, 11 May 2011
Hi welcome to Healthcare Magic

First you need to do UPT(urine pregnancy test)... to rule out pregnancy.. then you can opt for medications for regular periods..
OBGYN Dr. Nidhi Sharma Chauhan's  Response
hello welcome to healthcare magic
if you have regular periods, which day of your cycle was it when you had intercourse? that will help in predicting your risk of getting pregnant. you should not take any medicine just like that. have you missed your periods? need a few details to help you with your problems.