Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

194 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I am having a daughter who is Sexual abuse, please help

Iam having a daughter who is now 6 year old. Some times i send to her to near by departmental stores to get small things for home. She says that she doesnot want to go to that store because a worker working over there handles her in a wrong way, try to kiss her, try to handle her. What i need to do about his, should i make her to stop going to that store or shall i take task of that worker.
Fri, 23 Oct 2009
Report Abuse
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

REport this to the store manager and to human rifghts and police, get that person punished. it is inhuman. He needs to be reported and put behind bars.

  User's Response
janhavi's  Response
kick that idiot...we should hang such idiots in the middle of the road...
  User's Response
Maadhav's  Response
this a serious issue, the dumb fellow misuse the kids. as they are ignorant and innocent. so its better to lodge a complaint against him.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

What is therapy i am a 54yr old who suffered sexual abuse at the hands of my father and a older brother And the only help I recive is medication I m living a life with days of tears trying to make sense of myself Can t be honest with my therapies he will give me more meds Please help

doctor1 MD

My daughter just told me she was sexually abused. What do I do? My daughter is 16. For the last while she has been acting strangely. My husband and I suspected depression and an eating disorder. She came home a few hours ago,she was drunk and she started to cry.We sat her down to see what was wrong with her. Then a pack of pills fell out of her pocket. I checked her pockets and found a various assortment of pills. She told us she was going to kill herself. I got very upset and asked her why she would want to die. Then she said You dont know what he did to me . Before we could get anymore information out of her she passed out. My husband and I were in the kitchen discussing it when her older brother came in and told us the whole story. She had confided in him a few weeks before that a family friend(who died recently) had abused her from when she was 6-12. She also told him that she self harms. This only happened a few hours ago and she is still asleep. How should I react and how can I help her?

doctor1 MD

I have a 17 year old son who walked out of our home. He has been caught with drugs, cigs, alcohol. He has be EXTREMELY verbally abusive to me (mother) in spite of the fact that I am the one who Has his back. His father is an alcoholic and has not been actively involved in my children s lives. My son has been an honor student until last year. My daughter (12) who once adored my son, now tells me to leave him alone because he might hurt me. I don t know what to do. He will be 18 1-10-14 and legally out of my control. How, where, whom, should I turned to for gettin assistance for him? Since he left (1 month ago) he has only contacted me once for $. I am trying to stay out of his way but it is killing me not having any contact. I don t want him to think that I do not care. I am going boinkers not knowing what to do for my son and yet must try to carry on in order to give my 12 year old daughter a relatively healthy life. I am a teacher, but did not get a contract this year, so I am staying home trying to keep my mother who has ALzheimers......HELP