I am having a daughter who is Sexual abuse, please help

Iam having a daughter who is now 6 year old. Some times i send to her to near by departmental stores to get small things for home. She says that she doesnot want to go to that store because a worker working over there handles her in a wrong way, try to kiss her, try to handle her. What i need to do about his, should i make her to stop going to that store or shall i take task of that worker.
Fri, 23 Oct 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

REport this to the store manager and to human rifghts and police, get that person punished. it is inhuman. He needs to be reported and put behind bars.

janhavi's  Response
kick that idiot...we should hang such idiots in the middle of the road...
Maadhav's  Response
this a serious issue, the dumb fellow misuse the kids. as they are ignorant and innocent. so its better to lodge a complaint against him.