I am getting my periods and hpt is -ve,but still breasts are getting large

I am 21 and my breast are swore and getting too big for my bras. I am eating healthy and exercise regularly and don t notice a weight gain. Also I am soon to start my period any day now and have taken 2 pregnancy tests that came out negative. I am going into the modeling business and don t care to have larger breast. Can you let me know whats going on and how I can prevent it.
Sat, 17 Dec 2011
Hi,Katie,thanks for query.Increase in size of breast after certain age is not possible.You are also not pregnant so that is again out of question.The reason could be laxity of muscles which make them look bigger ,infect there are of same size.Due some bad posture or something else this muscles becomes loose and leads to this kind of thing.Please try some exercise which makes muscle firm,wear proper supported bra and I think you should not have problem.bye.