Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

194 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I am a 66 year old male who has experienced

I am a 66 year old male who has experienced muscle weakness in bot the legs and shoulders. This condition started about May of this year I used to play golf up to 3 times per week but as my condition deteriorated I lost all distance on my golf shots. I have tried riding a stationary bike and walking with no results. There is no pain anywhere what kind of specialist should I go to
Sun, 28 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

My husband, age 66, was walking at our mall this afternoon. He suddenly started sweating and it did not stop. He went to the car and sat in the air conditioning until he felt better. Driving the short drive home he became very sleepy. He came home and slept. Anything to be concerned about?

doctor1 MD

This is reg my mother who is 66 years old & suffering from osteo arthritis. I hv taken her to doctor CJ Thakkar (Leelavati) who presribed medines like jointac & other vit medicines for a month as he said surgery was not required yet.She has taken them but there is no improvement yet. She had also taken free flex forte earlier.Kindly advise

doctor1 MD

My name is Babu thomas aged 66 years resident of Dubai now, staying with my wife. My problem is the erectile dysfunction, I have two grown up children and they are married. Can I use SPEMEN FORTE Tablets [ Ayurvedic] manufactured by Himalaya Drugs suitable for this problem? Regards

Loading Online Doctors....