Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

I am 46 years old and have knee problem. Do I need medical attention ?

Good day. I am 46 year old with virtually no serious health problem till now. However, I seem to feel some discomfort on my kneels when I am ascending or descending a staircase. Could this be a sign of an imminent health disorder? Thanks for your help
Asked On : Tue, 2 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, you feel some kind of discomfort during asending n desendinf staircase. this is nothing but age related changes, this happens due to reduse amount of synovial fluid in knee joint. for it you should take tab glucosemin 500mg for 9 to 15 month. along with it you should start morning walk for 1 to 2 hrs. it helps in releving these symptomes.
Answered: Tue, 2 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor