Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

I am 23 years old and my vagina seems to be enlarged,am taking glyciphage. Is it because of medicine ?

hello sir i am 23 yrs old married women i am suffering from pcod for 2 months and i am taking glyciphage medicine since 1 month my husband says that my vagina seems to be enlarged and he is not feeling any kind of contraction in vagina while doing intercourse i am very worried doctor what could be the reason for this??
Asked On : Sun, 31 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
This may be due to you might not sexually involve or excited during intercourse.
If you are excited he may get this contracting feeling due to pelvic muscles contractions giving rise to vaginal contraction feeling.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 31 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor