Husband having rapid heart, please help

He is 35 with a history of mild hypertention.Has been feeling bad for 3 days.Heartbeat irregular and fast.Tired alot...wont go to the doctor .Ive gotten him into an emergency room a few years ago but the symptoms soon disappered.Everytime he sees a doctor,they say his pressure is fine.I think he is a ticking timebomb.Does heart problems come and go like that or could it be something else?
Sat, 12 Dec 2009
's  Response
It actually sounds like an arrhythmia called atrial fibrillation to me. Could also be PACs or PVCs. He needs to see a physician and be evaluated. And yes, arrhythmias come and go. This is common. And treatable.