H.pylori breath test in Bangalore

Hi, I am male, 40. Where can I take H.Pylori breath test in Bangalore? How much does it cost approximately? Thanks, Ashok
Sat, 23 Apr 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum,

N N Gastroenterology Centre
No: 3, R T Plaza
Rt Nagar
Bangalore - 560032.
Landmark: Near Post Office
Phone: - 65313746

KARNATAKA GASTROENTEROLOGY CENTRE
887 West Of Chord Road,
Opp.couvery Diagnostic
Basaveshwara Nagar
560086 Bangalore (Karnataka)

Dr Umesh Jalihal     
+(91)-(80)-41535195
No.887, Dr Modi Hospital Road,
West Of Chord Road, Mahalakshmipuram Layout,
Bangalore - 560086

Dr. Naveen Kumar

42 yo male. 20/02/2012: Dx : gastritis, h-Pylori + Endoscopy: Chronic active gastritis with erythema 28/03/2012: finiched 7 days HP-PAc tritherapy. 25/05/2012: Breath test negative ....but endoscopy the same day: Erosive esophagitis grade A , ; ( I read a lot of research talking about the relationship between the eradiaction of H-Pylori and the onset of reflux esophagitis. Do someone know about the prognosis of this condition in long term period . I m feling like trading one bad condition with another. Thanks in advance

I have been treated twice for the bacteria (h. pylori), taken the second breathing test a month after treatment and still test positive. Is there anything else..the Dr. treating me said that there is no need to treat again with those same meds because they didn t work for me....why is this? He has me on a waiting list for any new rx that may come out. Is there anything that I should do in the meantime?

I was diagnose having lax LES and antral gastritis. Biopsy did and having a result of h.pylori. Antibiotics done for treated h.plyro. After the treament i was undergo in urea breath test and have had negative result.after 4days i have feeling again of fulling of my stomach like cramping after i ate 2 to 3hrs then i felt relieved when taking nexium. But nexium has a lot of side effects to me and i stop it. I dont wanna take medication for a lifetime. What you could suggest? I m i candidate for fundoplication? So that i can relieve with this i was suffering now for almost 6months.

Recent questions on  Helicobacter pylori

Hi, I am diagnosis with helicobacter pylori. I understand that you suppose to take a 10 day treatment but my doctor only prescribe me 7 days only. Amoxicillin,clarithromycin,esomeprazole magnesium. What should I do after finish 7 days medication? do I need to take another blood test to see if the h. Pylori gone?

4 year old son has the following symptoms.: abdominal distention, diarrhea, and vomiting for 1 week. Vomiting sunsided and abdominal distention persists, regular stool and stomach pain ( upper stomach- just below the rib cage in the middle). He was put on Zofran for nausea, 3 week course of Clarithro and Amoxicillin since H pylori cam back positive - done by pediatrician. Meanwhile the gastroenterologist did EGD post abx therapy said biopsy is normal and stomach looks fine and that his symptoms should resolve. HEr belief is that the nausea and abdominal pain is a result of a bad gastroenteritis. It has now been 6 weeks and the diarrhea returned for 24 hours with vomiting for 12 hours. HE now continues with the stomach pain which comes and goes and what he describes as his stomach rumbling for food. He has been on Prevacid for 5 weeks. Upper GI with follow thru is normal. IS there something else wrong?? PEdiatrician blood test for lactose and gluten sensitivity were negative. What could be the cause of this chronic stomach pain with nausea?

i suffer from pain in my oesophageal region beneath the left rib.its occurs more so after consuming food.i underwent an endoscopy however the Dr. said that I do not suffer from GERD or peptic ulcers. However I had H.pylori hence the pain. I was prescribed Pantocid HP kit for 14 days which I have completed. Currently I am being administered with Nupenta LS and Serta 25. However after 2 months the pain persists. Kindly advise.

I have been having upper abdominal pain and vomiting at night, not often but sometimes. I have not had an epsoide for like 2 months. I did have an endoscopy done and they found H-pylori. I took antibidoics and did the breathing test after 3 months and that was negative. They also found sliding hitatal hernia. Can you tell me what can be causing this?

Dear doctors I’m super worried . I went for a physical exam and found out my wbc are a little to high than Normal at 12.13 reference range is 3.66-11.99. Also my patelletes were low at 111 range 144-400 This was last Monday and just Sunday I was...

hello! I messaged you yesterday about my father, who is 72, and who is having health issues. A very nice doctor got back to me. my father has nausea after every meal, gets cold sweats, and is very weak. The doctor that answered me last night said...

For over nine months I have had excruciating pain in my upper left side. I have had a mri done. But nothing. It hurts more after I eat. I am on pain medicine and that is the only thing that seems to help besides taking anticaicids. The pain is...