H.pylori breath test in Bangalore

Hi, I am male, 40. Where can I take H.Pylori breath test in Bangalore? How much does it cost approximately? Thanks, Ashok
Sat, 23 Apr 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum,

N N Gastroenterology Centre
No: 3, R T Plaza
Rt Nagar
Bangalore - 560032.
Landmark: Near Post Office
Phone: - 65313746

KARNATAKA GASTROENTEROLOGY CENTRE
887 West Of Chord Road,
Opp.couvery Diagnostic
Basaveshwara Nagar
560086 Bangalore (Karnataka)

Dr Umesh Jalihal     
+(91)-(80)-41535195
No.887, Dr Modi Hospital Road,
West Of Chord Road, Mahalakshmipuram Layout,
Bangalore - 560086

Dr. Naveen Kumar

42 yo male. 20/02/2012: Dx : gastritis, h-Pylori + Endoscopy: Chronic active gastritis with erythema 28/03/2012: finiched 7 days HP-PAc tritherapy. 25/05/2012: Breath test negative ....but endoscopy the same day: Erosive esophagitis grade A , ; ( I read a lot of research talking about the relationship between the eradiaction of H-Pylori and the onset of reflux esophagitis. Do someone know about the prognosis of this condition in long term period . I m feling like trading one bad condition with another. Thanks in advance

I have been treated twice for the bacteria (h. pylori), taken the second breathing test a month after treatment and still test positive. Is there anything else..the Dr. treating me said that there is no need to treat again with those same meds because they didn t work for me....why is this? He has me on a waiting list for any new rx that may come out. Is there anything that I should do in the meantime?

I was diagnose having lax LES and antral gastritis. Biopsy did and having a result of h.pylori. Antibiotics done for treated h.plyro. After the treament i was undergo in urea breath test and have had negative result.after 4days i have feeling again of fulling of my stomach like cramping after i ate 2 to 3hrs then i felt relieved when taking nexium. But nexium has a lot of side effects to me and i stop it. I dont wanna take medication for a lifetime. What you could suggest? I m i candidate for fundoplication? So that i can relieve with this i was suffering now for almost 6months.

Recent questions on  Helicobacter pylori

my wife age is 40 and for one year she took (may 2012 to april 2013) vertin -16 , later doctor found in MRI that she has compression in backbone disc L 24 and spondilitis, treatment is in process. 4 months back one night she started complaining about gastric became unconscious for two minutes and started taking deep loud breathing. We consulted Doctor they told it may be due to gas. After two month again it happened when she was having an antibiotic for urine infection. I forget to mention that last 4-5 months after periods she was having urine infection. Continously she is suffering from gastric, we did endoscopy and bipesy in which they found Helicobacter pylori bacteria. last 7 days She is on antibiotic for the HP bacteria, Yesterday again she complained about svere gas and had same attack , became became unconscious for two minutes and started taking deep loud breathing. Pls advise what may be the cause of attack ? is it vertin -16 side effect or HP bacteria ? Is it life threatening?

Hi I am 39 yrs old female with 2 children 11 and 8 yrs old .from last 1.5 years I am suffering from severe gas ,acidity ,stomach bloating ,pain in my whole abdomen ,severe upper back pain ,inflammation from my stomach which goes upto the neck ,nausea feeling and uneasiness .six months back went to Mumbai nd met dr n.h.banka gastro who told me I have h.pylori infection .i was treated for the same for 3 months I got relief temporarily but again started the same problem.i re did the test but luckily was found negative.recently went to Mumbai again nd was found to have mild antral gastritis .i have been advised nexpro 40mg ,motinorm10 mg ,xymex maps .please advise me for some Ayurvedic treatment which can treat me permanently.my email I'd is anitakeyal@ WWW.WWWW.WW

TMAU, Candida and H Pylori are the next set of test I plan to have. Issues: -Excessive sweating was hyperhydrosis-Dry Sol -Recurrig bacteria infections in many different areas, acne breakout in face, head and back. Have had over 89 blood test and met with over 27 doctors and still no answer. Armpit and body odor is the major issue.

i was on omeprazole previously for 3 months, i have never been constipated before like i have been at present for over a week. for just over a week I have been each day to the toilet apart from one day did not go at all and on another day went twice but have been badly constipated each time. I have increased my fibre including pears and prunes, increased water intake and exercised but still not helped. I went to the chemist two days ago and suggested dioctyl which I took two to start of with and visited the bathroom three hours later but still was constipated (had prunes too during the day).

Took another two dioctyle capsules today morning before breakfast and still not being to the bathroom. What do you think is wrong? I was diagnoised recently with a sliding hiatus hernia after having pain in the left side of chest as I was having acid reflux and few years ago had helicobacter pylori. Do you think this may all be connected?

Dear doctors I’m super worried . I went for a physical exam and found out my wbc are a little to high than Normal at 12.13 reference range is 3.66-11.99. Also my patelletes were low at 111 range 144-400 This was last Monday and just Sunday I was...

hello! I messaged you yesterday about my father, who is 72, and who is having health issues. A very nice doctor got back to me. my father has nausea after every meal, gets cold sweats, and is very weak. The doctor that answered me last night said...

For over nine months I have had excruciating pain in my upper left side. I have had a mri done. But nothing. It hurts more after I eat. I am on pain medicine and that is the only thing that seems to help besides taking anticaicids. The pain is...