How to treat soreness in right testicle?

My fifteen yr old son told me tonight he woke up this morning and his right testicle was sore. I had him check himself tonight and he said it felt softer then the left. It has been sore all day. We just started an excersicing as a family, could this be the problem? Should we take him to our doctor if it doesn t feel better by tomorrow? Thanks
Fri, 28 Dec 2018
Pediatrician, Pulmonology 's  Response

And from what you say I feel that you are son might be suffering from epididymitis which is testicular organ inflammation or infection.

This will require colour Doppler and also immediate antibiotic therapy and I suggest you take you to the nearest physician as soon as possible.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Sumanth Amperayani, Pediatrician, Pulmonology