• question-icon

How to treat chemical burn on penis head?

I acquired chemical burn by using neosporin on my penis head. I wash it off daily with softsoap antibacterial hand soap on a daily basis. I then use cortizone to help me deal with the pain. I have used Aloe Vera gel ( which burns severely), Aloe Vera sun burn spray ( which also burns my skin ) and natural Aloe Vera extract. I don t see any relief or positive development. What lotions, cremes, or ointments can I use that won t hurt and also speed up the healing process? It Cortizone the best option for me? Can I use Diaper rash ointments to help with the relief? Please help!
Fri, 26 Jun 2015
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
If you can find out, please use a simple, safe, economic and harmless herbal oil to smear your penis with it for few days. It's cleanser and healer both. The name is Ayurveda's JATYADI TEL. Yes it may smell little bit. All the woes will go very soon.

Second priority is Turmeric cream if you can find one. Third is take some turmeric powder and mix with clarified butter by warming it or mix in edible oil. Apply at site. All the things are healer and antiinflammatory by nature. Yes turmeric stains the cloths. Wear accordingly.

Hope it helps you. Get benefit of Great Indian Wisdom about herbs to help mankind. Thank HCM when you get relief.