How to cure swelled eyelid and chemical burn on face?

My son has a chemical burn on ghe side of his face caused by huffing, it looks like a chemical burn what
can he tell like opening a bottle of kerosene. by the way he is now enrolled in treatment but only for a
few days he needs a good reason for swelled eyelid and chemical burn on face. he went to hospital all they gave him was iv fluid. simplistic answer. DERMATOGIST. PRICE/
Fri, 4 Apr 2014
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Hello
It seems from the history that your son is having chemical burns of face and he is having swelling of eyelids.
Since it looks like he is not having direct chemical burns of the eyes and he has got only reactionary edema of the eye lids because of surrounding chemical burns of the surrounding skin.
The treatment is by cold compress of the eye lid and use of artificial tears and antibiotic eye drops. The chemical burns of the surrounding skin should be treated by antibiotic ointments.

Thank you