How to treat a nasal infection?

Hello. I have a small place on my nose (similar to a bump) but it will not go away. It has been there now for around two weeks. Initially there was a very small amount of infection, and I treated it as a white head, but it won t heal.....the infection keeps returning(very little infection) and it looks pale, or blanched. Thank you.
Wed, 11 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

This pimple inside the nose, needs treatment, because it may complicate to nasal furuncles or cellulitis.
You can use pain reliever as Ibuprofen 400 mg two times a day, or Tylenol. You also need antibiotics for some days.
You can apply warm, moist compresses to your nose to reduce the pain and discomfort.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.