Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

How to take care of eyes n cheeks ?

hi i am 20 years old weight is eyes are gone inside due to continuously use of net becouse of my office work due to this my cheeks also gone inside...i hardly sleep 3 or 4 hours a dayy due to my office work.its gives me very weird look its seems that i am very much tired. plz anyone can help me related to my problem and plz dont tell me to eat vegetables and green leafs etc etc.. just advice me any medicine or whatever u know.. plz help me guys.. thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Sep 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  576
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Probably you are having computer vision syndrome and fatigue syndrome.
you can use lubricating eye drops after consulting ophthalmologist ,take good sleep for 8 hours ,eat healthy diet ,take every time rest after working on computer for 1 hour,drink adequate amount of amount and avoid stress.
hope this will work
Answered: Thu, 1 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for the query

THere are no medicines to help u with this condition. I advice u to take some time off and maybe even a holiday. For rvery 60 min of work take a break for about 3 to 5 min.Drink lots of water.
Have a healthy living
Answered: Tue, 30 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor