Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

How to remove ptb scar ?

hi!im 25 yrs.old..I had a minimal ptb 2yrs ago and I completed the medications.I had my xray last year it was clear..this year, my xray result was scarring of the right upper lobe . I just want to ask if that scar will disappear or it will stay permanently and can be seen always every time I will I have an xray?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  3753
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Scar formed by TB in lungs will be there forever. You should not be worried about scar. Eat well, high protein diet. Avoid chance to re-activate infection due to low immunity. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. Drink enough water. Exercise daily and keep fit.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Avinash A's  Response
welcome to hcm
scarring is the end for not wont cause u any problems..scarring will stay for a long time..make sure u dont get it again..take care
Answered: Mon, 18 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor