Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

How to remove black marks on my face and around neck ?

hello doctor ... i got pimbles on my faces it become dark and also around neck.... how to remove that dark marks..
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  690
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi dear,

welcome to HCM,
Thanks for your query.
A ret cream can work for acne as well as marks
Black marks is quite a common problem.

For now, what you can do is to use a face wash with salicylic acid, like( saslic face wash.)which helps to remove those marks and new tissue grows. If problem persists, consult a dermatologist.

you can prevent acne by avoiding oily spice foods ,washing mouth frequently with face wash & also don`t use any cream or lotion on face as it block glands ,leading to formation of pimples ,.A ret cream can be used at night only.

‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
Answered: Tue, 12 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor