How to make teeth yellowish to white ?

my teeths r yellowish how to change them normalmy freins are advising me to use salt while brushing is tat good
Mon, 16 May 2011
hi prabhu

rub your teeth by a cotton piece socked in mouth glycerin

My teeth are getting yellowish in color.Some whiteshish pigment is also present. How to remove the yellowishness.

I have always this white-yellowish things in pores allover my face I try squeezing it out,it comes with a very nasty odour and comes back even after removing them............I guess it makes my face disghustingly oily..............please I need your help

I don t know how long I ve had this but it hurts really bad and I looked at it and it looks as if it s white and yellow but won t pop and it s kind of plump around the white yellow stuff. I was brushining my teeth and accidentally went over it and it hurt so bad. Any ideas ?