Owl Image

I have yellow teeth with white pigments. How to remove it ?

My teeth are getting yellowish in color.Some whiteshish pigment is also present. How to remove the yellowishness.
Fri, 26 Aug 2011
Dentist 's  Response
Yellow teeth can be corrected by various means. Plaque and calculus present on your teeth will get removed by scaling. First get a scaling and polishing of your teeth done by a dentist. If it does not improve, you can get bleaching of your teeth done or get ceramic veneers placed on your teeth.
Dentist Dr. E. Bharathikannan's  Response
hello kanchan,
teeth yellowish color can be removed by scaling, if it is just external stains and deposits. otherwise you can go for cosmetic treatment such as bleaching, veneering . take care. happy smile.
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Dr. Manish Gupta's  Response
hello,
you hvnt mentioned your age as well if you are in habit of consuming some tobacco related product.
Generally scaling helps in removing the yellow colour and the other option is to go for bleaching. but do visit your dentist to rule out if there is some fluorosis present as you have mentioned some whitish pigment .
tc...