How to make skin fairer and spotless?

Hi doctor, i am 19 and my skin type is normal. please suggest some whitening creams and i am using Amway products. there are pimples on my forehead. Is it safe to use artistry products from Amway and please suggest some ways to get rid of pimples. Which product from Amway is helpful for my skin and i want fair and healthy skin..
Tue, 16 Apr 2019
Dentist 's  Response

As per your query you have symptoms of pimples on forehead which seems to be due to allergic reaction and due to clogging of skin pores with sebum and dust particles.

Need not to worry. You should exfoliate your skin one a week to remove the dead skin from your face. You should apply kojivit cream on these acne. If the condition doesn't start getting better in a week then consult a dermatologist for proper examination and treatment. You should go for blood tests. Doctor may prescribe oral antibiotic course clindamycin or isotretinoin.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Harry Maheshwari, Dentist