How to lower high BP ?

if someones blood pressures goes up is there anything hey can eat or drink or do to lower it ?
Mon, 1 Mar 2010
's  Response
The average blood pressure of a healthy adult malle is 120/80. The upper value can rise in normal people within a short range when you exert or when being under stress.This increase will come to normal with rest or relief of stress. Such changes can occur normally during the day.In such situations a person will in addition take a coffee or alcohol. These tend to increase the pressure When a patient has a pressure that has to be treated usually both pressures are raised. Such people will require changes in the lifestyle with or without drugs for the pressure to be controlled. Now to your question, in changing the life style one has change his eating pattern, eg. the fat person should change his diet, high salt should be reduced, etc, etc. Apart from that in allopathic western medicine we do not speak of any food that lowers the blood pressure. Some plants have certain alkaloids which can lower blood pressure. I have heard that in alternative systems of medicine such foods are used. My answer to your question is , in the negative.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

i am a hypertension, i discoverd that eating garlic and drinking hibiscus is wonderful for lowering blood pressure beside water water water

and sure reducing salt or even eat without , you can put instead lemon or mustard