Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

How to increase the hearing ability?

i want to ask some doubts about my 5 month old son.i think he had some hearing problem or maybe hearing loss ...i don t know the exact problem.i want to know about how to increase the hearing ability to my son...really i m very depressed
Asked On : Fri, 10 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  194
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi.. Welcome to healthcaremagic community forum..
Hearing impairment in a child needs evaluation. The cause for hearing impairment can be detected by special audiometry and tympanometry techniques. It’s necessary that you consider these evaluations early to prevent further complications that can affect child’s social development and learning skills.
Hence, I strong recommend you consult a doctor, an ENT specialist who will guide you to an audiologist for the tests.
Further management is be based on the reports of the tests.
Answered: Sat, 11 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor