How to increase hcg level (901)during 6th week of pregnancy in a 44 years old female?

Goodmorning. I am 44 years old and i had my last period on the 20th of Dec 2013. Had phisical contact with my husband on the 4th and 6th of January and now I am pregnant. First hcg levels on 23rd Jan 144 then on 25th hcg 370 and on the 27th 901. I know that the numbers are doubling but I am so worried, so do my doctor, since I am on the 6th week of pregnancy with so low numbers of hcg. Plse your advise. I am so, so worried. Thanking you in advance. Regards Georgia
Mon, 3 Feb 2014
Hi, I went through your query. The hCG should have been higher normally. However I would like to tell you that this is possible in a normal pregnancy too. There is nothing that you can do to raise your hCG levels. The best course of action is to get a transvaginal ultrasonogram done. That is much more accurate in predicting the outcome of pregnancy. Hope this helps.