Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

How to get rid from light brown moles on upper arm ?

hi, i have light brown moles or spots on my right upper arm near shoulder . im not sure how did they come up. but they dont itch, nor would they irritate me nor they bleed.. it does not effect me.. but i dont know wat is it!! i wants to get rid of it. have never approched a doctor regarding this.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  266
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dont worry, you dont touch it and it wont harm you. If you feel it is cosmetically bad, it can be surgically excised out.
Answered: Sun, 21 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Moles are removed by 2 methods-
excision followed by stiches and
excision with cauterization
treatment depends on the depth of mole.
U should not be worried about your mole till its not causing any irritation.
if a mole starts to grow,itch and bleed better consult a dermatologist.
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor