How to forget my baby brothers death?

my baby brother died an hour after birth .how can i get over his death?i keep tinking about that.? my baby brother died an hour after birth.how can i get over his death?i keep tinking about that.?
Thu, 10 Dec 2009
's  Response
You will not be able to get over it, but with time, the pain will feel less and less. Even though he was just a little wee baby, he was defenseless and you didn't get to know him nor could you protect him from what happened. You may be trying to keep him in your mind in case you fear you will forget him - you won't forget him so it's okay not to think of him all of the time. Speak to your parents about how you feel, I'm sure they will want to speak with you about it.