Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

How to diagnose thalassemia by Ayurveda ?

Hi, my daughter, 4 yo has minor thalassemia and I am looking for a qualified ayurvedic specialist for her. I am Russian, residing India (Cochin) with medical purpose. I am in Delhi for few more days. Pls advise a pediatric thalassemia specialist I can meet either in Delhi or in Cochin. Thanks a lot! Tatiana
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  403
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Tatiana,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.I can understand very well what you are going through now. Delhi, is a very good place where you can get your daughter treated. There is a thalessemia unit dealing with same at Sir Ganga Ram hospital, then there is one at apollo indraprastha and also at All India institute of medical sciences.Then there are many centres for the same with ayurvedic or homeopathic treatment for the same in kerala.Like Dr.R.Bharadwaj. Contact : homoeopathic world,Mobile 9811127065, I would suggest you to try the alopathic centres first, but you may very much try in the others too.There are places where stem cell transplant is also successfully conducted, like Apollo specialty hospital , chennai. Hope my information is usefull enough for you. And wish your daughter a 100% and quicker recovery.
Answered: Mon, 1 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor