How to cure thick yellowish discharge ?

For the past 3 months now i have discharge like a piece of wet tissue no smell or itching is occur it really irritate me. please help... For the past 3 months now i have discharge like a yellowish piece of wet tissue no smell or itching is occur it really irritate me. please help...
Wed, 11 Jan 2012
hello
welcome to health care magic. if the discharge is bothering you so much why didnt you get a gynaecological check up done? anyhow now also please get your self examined by a gynaecologist. you can then be given some vaginal tablets with or without oral tablets depending on the amount of infection, which can only be told once you have yourself examined.