How to confirm if child has milk protein allergy?

my 15 mounth old has been diagnoset with milk proteen allagey at 6 mounths and now they tell me that is not the problum but they do not know what it is she is still having the same symptoms what can it be and who do i need to talk to or what tests need to be ran to find out whats wrong with her
Fri, 10 Mar 2017
hi, milk protein allergy is also called as lactose allergy. It is seen in small babies, that a number of babies have allergy to lactogen in present in milk. in these babies, we prefer to give formula feed made from soya milk. You can also do stool for reducing sugar test. This will tell us whether the child has cow milk allergy or not. if there is reducing sugar present in stool then chances of cow milk allergy are high end cow milk should be stopped and formula feed containing soya milk should be given. Take care.