Treatment about Milk Protein Allergy or Lactose intolerance for Babies

How to find and treatment about Milk Protein Allergy or Lactose intolerance for Baby Dear Friends / Doctors, My son completed 30 months old has a problem on Cow's Milk and Milk products, when he intakes these he will have a problem in breathing and become red in his skin all over body and getting itch. Please any one guide me to find whether it is Milk Protein allergy or Lactose intollerance and refer me the Specialist who will provide treatment for this. Thanks
Sat, 18 Jun 2011