Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
150 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How to conceive?

hi my name is laxmi. i missed my pregnancy on 2012 . still i m not pregnact . i will used so many tabelts wht ever doctor suggest , my all reports r postive 5 years is compeled my marriage my husband semen test is normal. i m so worry wht should i do plz suggest me
Mon, 2 Jun 2014
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
If you are below 25 years of age, you can wait for one or two more years awaiting natural pregnancy. If your age is more, you can try intrauterine insemination two or three times; if it fails, you can go for in vitro fertilization (test tube baby). But, keep in mind that this procedure is highly costly and successful pregnancy rate is around 40% only.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi, I am trying for pregnancy for almost a year now.. took doctor s consultancy & medicines for last 5 months, but nothing seems to be working out....