How to conceive?

hi my name is laxmi. i missed my pregnancy on 2012 . still i m not pregnact . i will used so many tabelts wht ever doctor suggest , my all reports r postive 5 years is compeled my marriage my husband semen test is normal. i m so worry wht should i do plz suggest me
Mon, 2 Jun 2014
If you are below 25 years of age, you can wait for one or two more years awaiting natural pregnancy. If your age is more, you can try intrauterine insemination two or three times; if it fails, you can go for in vitro fertilization (test tube baby). But, keep in mind that this procedure is highly costly and successful pregnancy rate is around 40% only.