Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

How to conceive, please suggest

hi doctor , i am a male 28 years and with no problem with my health. wanted to know. I have been married since 6 months and my wife wanted to conceive a baby but she is unable to conceive what should we do to have a baby
Asked On : Tue, 2 Mar 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  240
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Have you and your partner seen a fertility specialist to know what the problem is.. There are many factors both male and female factors which affects fertility and conception.. The cause has to be determined and then the solution can be found.. Hence you need to see a doctor for evaluation...

Answered: Wed, 3 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor