Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

How to bring my sister in law out of depression ?

My sister in law is healthy and fit and fine..The thing is that she can t sleep without pills ..After her low percentage in HSC she went in depression ..Before she was very active, talkative and bubbly..But now she speaks less, never laughs, very jealous. She is 30 and get divorces twice because of this nature and depression..she lives in junagadh. Please advice whats the best way to get her Normal as before. Many thanks!!!
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
your sister in law needs help to come out of depression please consult a Psychiatrist he will prescribe treatment & also she will require family support.She will need a friend with whom she can share her feelings this moral support will help her regain her original nature back.
Answered: Wed, 23 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor