Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

How serious is gonorrhea ?

please help me!! i didn t know that a have a gonorrhea for 20 days what treatment should i take? is this serious?? right now i m have a mild joint pains on my extremities. what should i do? thank you for you answers its a great help thank you
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  267
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
if it is not a chronic infection take azithromycin 1gm in empty stomach
it is usually associated with other infection so also take ornidazle 500 mg 2tab after meals and clotrimazole 150 mg you must know that this is a form of s t d and from the same source the other serious disease like a i ds can also be infected with
take care and get tests to rule out
unprotected sex is always unsafe if the partner is not restricted to your's only
partner should also take treatment
please consult with physician/surgeon/skin vd specialist

Answered: Sun, 10 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor