How long will a person live with Pancreatic Cancer ?

How long will a person live that has been just diagnosed with pancreatic cancer ?
Tue, 26 Jul 2011
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
Pancreatic cancer is one of the worst cancers in GI surgery. If untreated the survival is not more than 6 months. If treated by a good radical surgery the median survival is 14 months.
doctor6's  Response

it depends upon the stage of cancer,extent of involvement of other organs ..Cancer of the exocrine pancreas is rarely curable. The highest cure rate occurs if the tumor is truly localized to the pancreas. the prognosis is generally regarded as poor; less than 5 percent of those diagnosed are still alive five years after diagnosis. .