How long does it take to recover from a heart valve replacement surgery?

GM, I just had a mini open-heart surgery. To repair my heart valve. I passed all those tests prior to surgery. I m 68 yr young, good health NO health problems from all the questions, that should go along with valve replacement. I received the Pig Valve . Now what can I expect from the after this surgery. Thanks
Mon, 2 Jul 2018
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Usually recovery occurs after 2 weeks and completely after 4-6 weeks if not complications occured. You may resume your daily activities within 2 weeks.

All the best.