Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

How do I treat the problem ? Please Help

Man is 64 years old and Enzyme gamma-GT is far higher
Man is 64 years old and Enzyme gamma-GT is far higher Whay ? and How do I treat the problem ? Please Help......
Asked On : Sun, 23 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  451
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Welcome to healthcare magic forum
Elevated levels of Gamma glutamyl transferase of GGT can be due to a condition of liver/biliary tract/pancreas, and some times other conditions has to do some other tests as well and corraborate with the symptoms present also.
Are there any other symptoms? How much alcohol do you take usualy?
Please see a physician to decide upon the treatment and before that to reach a diagnosis.
Answered: Sun, 23 Jan 2011
  User's Response
Thank you very much .Drink alcohol and coffee every day takes a lot headache pills and other medication because he has problems in the stomach, back and likes to eat the butter also.
Answered: Sun, 23 Jan 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor