Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

How do I bring high blood sugar down ?

My blood sugar is 457, how do I bring it down ?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jun 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  810
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare... You can bring down your Blood sugar level by making your diet strict. Reduce all the sugar intake..and also in the morning go for juices like bitter guard or Ash guard juice will help you to reduce the blood sugar level also try to eat sprouted green gram in the evening time ...make a diet chart what you have to eat and not to eat... wish you a good health
Answered: Thu, 13 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
In ayurveda there are number of combinations that control it. amongst them neem is the best one. I usually recommend fenugreek seeds 1 tsf,crushed and soaked to be taken with water in which a herb called vijyasar is dipped overnight. it offers good control.
dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul
Answered: Mon, 17 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor