How to treat scabies?

Hi there, just wondering what methods/products would be best used for killing the scabies mite - on furniture, beds, blankets, clothing etc, etc. I have read that neem oil, tea tree oil, are some of the best natural treatments for curing scabies, is this true??, and would eyculyptus oil be of the same cure as tea tree & neem oils. I look forward to hearing from you Thank you Marcia
Wed, 6 Mar 2019

I would recommend you to apply permethrin 5 per cent cream on the entire body neck downwards, keep it for 7-8 hours and then wash it off in the morning. The oils you have mentioned are not very effective in treating scabies.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney, Dermatologist